HI GUYSSSSSS. Welcome to another episode of TyJustTalks, and today, as I promised, we're pivoting, and we're gonna be talking about the phenomenon called BALANCE........ We're all faced with times in our lives where we're forced to choose, and sometimes, especially in your something-teen, you just don't wanna. So you have to learn balance, but it's really hard to walk on a balance beam when you're just learning how to walk, or in this case, you're just learning about your future and taking responsibility and stuff [shitty metaphor......I know, but I actually do believe that this is an important conversation to have when it comes to young creatives
when you're in young and learning life, it's really difficult to be focused and stay locked in [ i said that at the risk of sounding 75], but it's true, and in my situation it's especially difficult to balance everything coz it would be fair if the weight was equal on both sides, but its not i'm carrying 100 pounds on one end and carrying 7 tonnes on the other and when you're carrying that and you`re made to walk the balance beam its hard to not crumble under the weight of it all. Don't feel bad for me, coz I chose this cage and threw the key away, so I'm perfectly fine with it; I'm exactly where I want to be [not in terms of current visibility, but with the career prospects]. I'm sure we'll get that visibility one day]
So enjoy this totally life-changing piece of information [ laugh-cry emoji]
Thanks for reading the third and shortest episode. It's late, and I'm going to bed or about to write the next episode either way. Bye, bowties
I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment