i love eating, singing, sleeping ( just might be my fav)

Monday, August 3, 2026

A JOURNEY FROM ZERO ( literally)

               I feel like ahhh

           In your teens, everyone everywhere tells you to take things slow and enjoy your life. I really question how much of that applies to me. I feel like in life, especially at this age, there are a lot of moments which we forget to savour and enjoy a lot of things(we try) but are too caught up with other shit to see all the beautiful things life has given us. I wonder how much I've missed because of stress. I'm so stressed I think I'm gonna start greying any day from now [insert laughing emoji with a hint of fear]. Every day I'm stressed about followers and how many people are watching the covers I'm posting. I even posted my first original song to TikTok yesterday; it's called Will You Cry and it's currently sitting at five likes FIVEEEE{where I got the inspiration for the title}. This makes me fear time, and if the advice that everyone tells you about putting yourself out there actually works. What happens when you're standing on a stage performing but everyone's looking the other way? It's really difficult being this age and having to figure out so much. I also have my work-school balance to think about ( trust nothing is balanced over here), or maybe the scale's just broken; I'm not really sure. I feel like I have to give up one for the other, and that's not something I'm willing to do, but my life has gotten so busy lately, and that's not even what makes it exhausting; it's exhausting coz I feel like my efforts aren't being appreciated, but that won't stop me, just like the Maya Angelou poem "still i rise" says 

       "Just like hopes springing high, still I rise"

     Oh, and as a gift for reading this, here's a poorly shot and badly edited video of the original song I talked about before. It's called "Will You Cry" Hopefully you do, coz the person I wrote it about dgaf about me.


Monday wisdom: I'm really good at typing  

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOESN'T HAVE ONE

         Hiiii Bowties, you might be wondering what the title of today's episode is, and it DOESN'T HAVE ONE. I'm writing this e...