Hiiii Bowties, you might be wondering what the title of today's episode is, and it DOESN'T HAVE ONE. I'm writing this episode simply to give you an update on my life and my journey [and we both know you wouldn't be reading this if that was the title], so we'll be talking about what I'm allowed to talk about... so the past few weeks have been interesting, to say the least ..... I don't think my life has ever been this confusing and funny
. So I'm gonna start with my TikTok. I did what everyone tells you not to do and blocked 50 of my followers coz I realised they were mostly kids from my school. No one wants kids from their school to view their content [ in hindsight, I realise how stupid and immature I acted], and now I genuinely need help with my social media, so first help me out, then come back https://linktr.ee/Tygad
In alignment with the TikTok news I got a few followers this week and i have to say it kinda gave me an ego boost and then it felt like a landslide from British Columbia hit me when i posted a YouTube video and over night it got 1 view but as Phoebe bridgers said "id stand on the corner embarrassed with a picket sign if it meant i would see you when i die" just in this case you'd see me too[hopefully that made sense]
Oh, I promised to end with the best update, which is that the video I posted on Instagram a few weeks ago finally got some traction. I'm sooooooooo happy.
So the question I'm sure we all have on our minds is: IS IT that EASY TO GET FAMOUS ???
Tune in for next week's update. Here's a song I wrote called Difficult
I love you
till then Bowties
No comments:
Post a Comment